Mahabaratham - Wonderful Work

Prabhakaran V
 I am searching mahabaratham in Tamil from two weeks before. But I did not find any ware in web. Other religious books like bible and Guran are in Tamil and they are easy to find also. Those religious peoples also give that books in free of cost in web and they not claim any copyrights. But the Hindu books like ramanayam, mahabaratham and Sidhar books are not free of cost in web. Some business mind peoples are created that Tamil books and they have copyrights also. They not think about to spread the Hindu Tamil books to people in low cost or free.

Hence, i surprised about your work and I said Hartley thanks to you sir.

Regards,

V.Prabhakaran,